The Privacy Statement below is effective for all members
Last Updated on January 7th, 2017
Affairsanddating.co.uk Member Privacy Statement
Affairsanddating.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy. We want your time with us spent meeting new people and not worrying about your privacy. Therefore, we have an extremely simple policy.
- All acceptable information you give us for display on your Personal Profile will be displayed on your Personal Profile. We will remove any bad language in the interests of a pleasant environment.
- Any information you give us that is not for display on your Personal Profile, such as your Name or Date of Birth, will be kept strictly private. Whenever we ask for information we make it very clear whether it’s for display or not.
- Are you protected by Law? Affairsanddating.co.uk is subject to the law just like everyone else. We’re required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. Short of that, your information is secure on the Affairsanddating.co.uk website.
- Your individual use of Affairsanddating.co.uk and your interaction with others through Affairsanddating.co.uk will be kept strictly private.
- In the course of serving ads to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique ‘cookie’ on your browser. Cookies are a perfectly normal part of Internet operations and are also used by Affairsanddating.co.uk to safely identify you each time you logon and use the site.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.